Full Spectrum UFO 90W LED Grow Light For Plants
|Power(watt):||90W(45x3W LED diodes)|
|Approved:||CE & RoHs|
|Replace to:||Equal to 400-600w HPS/MH/HID,save 80% power consumption|
|Input voltage(V):||AC 85V-265V|
|Work frequency(Hz):||50/60 Hz|
|Cooling fans:||Built-in 1 big cooling fan, unique heat sink|
|Feature:||Plug N Play, Lowest heat emit, Energy saving, Environment-friendly, Built-in hanging hardware.|
|Package Includes:||1x Full Spectrum 90w LED grow light 3w, 1x Power Cord, 1x Hanging Kit|
Benefits of UFO LED Grow Lights
- Uses 90 watts of power that are more intense and result in faster growth rates than HID lights.
- Does not produce any heat and will not burn your plants or cause excess evaporation.
- All of the light is directed at the plants and the light that is emitted matches the spectrum of light necessary for photosynthesis.
- Produces thicker vegetative growth, larger blooms, and increased yields over equivalent HID lights.
Aside from standard red/blue UFO Grow lights, many people prefer to use Tri-band LED grow lights. The benefit of using a 6-band Spectrum is that the plants absorb the key spectrum of red, blue, orange, white, IR, UV light. These lights are designed to provide key wavelengths for optimal growth at all stages.
Now, a new addition to the LED Grow Light team is the 6 Band LED Grow Light which offers a red, blue, orange, white, IR, UV spectrum.
To choose the correct LED grow light for your plant, you have to determine the needs of your hydroponic garden. Are you growing leafy, short plants or taller, flowering plants? What are the dimensions of your grow space? Would you prefer an all-in-one grow light solution or would you like your color panels separate to allow tweaking during specific stages?
Full spectrum: Red: 660nm + 630nm, Blue: 475nm + 430nm, Orange: 615nm, White: 4500k, Infrared, Ultraviolet
- I would recommend this grow light Review by Lee
- I chose this product because of the efficiency. It works great, and I would recommend this product to home growers. (Posted on 2/21/14)
- This is a perfect grow lamp. Review by Adrian
- I have 3 tomato plants growing for the last 3 months solely under one of these lamps. I will say that I probably need a second one now that the plants are getting big but they are still growing fine. This is a perfect grow lamp. (Posted on 1/23/14)
- I would recommend this led grow light. Review by Rise
A good light for the money. works as described.
I would recommend this led grow light. (Posted on 1/15/14)
- My plants love this ufo led grow light Review by Kylie
- This light is surprisingly powerful and quite strong for an LED. My plants love it and yours will too. (Posted on 1/2/14)
- led grow lights for indoor grow tomato Review by Gallas
- I've been growing three tomato plants under this light and they love it. I'm having much better fruit production than I've had in the past and the plants just keep getting bigger and bushier. I've had them under this light for the past 4 months and everyone I show them to is impressed. I would recommend these lights to anyone and I will be purchasing more lights like this in the future. (Posted on 12/3/13)
- Perfect LED Grow Light Review by SHARP
- It's freakin great and my energy bill and plants are proof. The light it self is very bright but best fit for 2x2 enclosed space with reflected surrounding for awesome results. (Posted on 11/16/13)
- This item is small but very bright Review by A.Ballet
- This item is small but very bright. The power cord is very short so if you need to run this in a tent and the cord outside I would reccomend getting a longer cord overall im happy with it (Posted on 10/24/13)
- i would recommend it to others strongly for use Review by Anthony
- satisfied, very good service, very good product, found it use full and would recommend it to others strongly for use (Posted on 8/22/13)
- Worked a treat for a single plant Review by McLaughlin
- I had one plant in the garden on a table in direct light, and the other in the garage with this light suspended over the top. After one week with this light left on 24/7 there was a startling difference. The plant in the garden was pretty much the same, but the plant in the garage had grown about 60% more and all the new growth was dark green (much darker than the existing plant) and it was about to flower. (Posted on 7/15/13)
- excellent light Review by Dodge
The first time I plugged this in I totally blinded myself, this thing is WAY bright.
It is quiet but makes a low hum 'cause of the fans installed inside. It generates virtually no heat which is great. (Posted on 6/23/13)
- I am very happy with these grow led lights Review by J_MacDonald
- I currently own two of these lights and I am very happy with the performance/ results so far. I've been using these for a month. I'm using these 2 lights to cover a 2' x 4' reflective area. They cover this area perfectly with good penetration. The fans are fairly loud but not annoying. The LED's are causing the leafs to have a very deep green color that I haven't seen using CFL's, flourecents, MH, etc. Not better or worse just different. As far as growth rate it is hard to tell if the LED's are causing faster or slower growth. Probably about the same but would say the plants seem fuller with the LED's. Previous heat concerns are done away with. So far I am very happy with these and I believe they are worth a try. (Posted on 5/11/13)
- Good light, thanks Sean, great service. Review by BennyJ
- Good light, thanks Sean, great service. (Posted on 4/17/13)
- LED Hydroponic Lights Review by David P
- I ordered this to replace my 250 watt HPS grow light primarily to save on electricity. (Posted on 3/17/13)
- This is a strong light Review by M_Santos
- This is a strong light.My plants have really grown,make sure you keep a foot away,it can burn the leaves.No heat is created,it also has a cooling fan that does create a little noise. (Posted on 3/17/13)
- Great led grow light Review by emmanuel
So far I'm very impressed by the product. The build quality looks goods and I've had it running for almost a week now.
I'd love to leave a review but its a bit soon! I'll write one up in a few months once I've used it a bit longer.
Thanks again for the quality product! (Posted on 2/17/13)
- Thank you for all your help Review by Martin
- Thank you for all your help, I have basically set up my whole room from scratch with the help provided, my chilli's are thriving and looking amazing. I dont know about HPS as I have never used one, but these ufo grow lights are doing very well. (Posted on 12/19/12)
- Full Spectrum UFO 90W LED Grow Light Review by Sarah
I bought this light because we use 600W hps lights to grow award wining English tomatoes through the winter on a large scale. If the Manufacturers are correct we will need 6 of these lights for each 600W hps replaced & the power saving will be considerable.
This light is highly directional, producing a compact square, therefore light is not wasted.
Surprisingly cool! Less heat on leaves is important as Photosynthesis works best 20c to 30c - if you can smell growing Tomato's leaves from a distance, the plants are too hot.
Ideal test: 6 grow lights & 6 tomato plant heads per sq/m (we increase number of heads per plant by keeping strong side shoots) My Kane - Alert - CO2 monitor reads around the ideal 1,200 ppm midday in our CO2 enriched green house & interestingly, gets up to 1,200 ppm in my bedroom from the respiration of just 1 person, so the bedroom is going to get the best results for an economical test. (Posted on 11/13/12)
- David_V60@yahoo.com Review by David.V
- Very pleased with order. Shipping was fast, item works well. (Posted on 11/4/12)
- good price for 90w ufo led grow light with 3w chip Review by sonik
- My flowers are extremely happy under this light, and at that price, my wallet is quite happy too! I plan on investing in more of these lights because of the high quality, they pack plenty of power with 3W LEDs and I am very satisfied with the one I've been using. (Posted on 9/7/12)
- Full Spectrum UFO 90W LED Grow Lights is best Review by One happy customer
- I normally don't post reviews, but I felt compelled to do so after using this product. Don't waster your money on the cheapest UFO out there because you really do get what you pay for. the Full Spectrum UFO 90W LED Grow Lights is best. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Just purchase again Review by Glen
- Just purchase again!! (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Full Spectrum UFO 90W LED Grow Lights IR+UV Review by jeff
- I love everything about this light. It is unbelievably bright and runs cool as ice and is quiet. (Posted on 6/4/12)
- LED Grow Light is working so well Review by Stephen
- LED Grow Light is working so well. (Posted on 5/21/12)
- Best led grow lights shop Review by Mark
- I have to say that I am pleasantly impressed with how successful I have been with the lights I ordered from here. (Posted on 5/10/12)
- 90 watt led grow light Review by Williams
- This is a very bright light for only 90 watts. We have 3 of them and our harvest was more than we expected this round. I have other UFO lights but this one is by far the best I have used. (Posted on 4/16/12)